La Grange, KY Self-Storage Units
Rocket Storage No. 2 is located at 2901 Interior Way in LaGrange, KY, directly across from Rocket Storage No. 1 on Commerce Parkway.
All rentals are on a month-to-month basis with convenient auto pay options.
Our flagship location features a two-story 42,000 square foot building offering climate controlled space and a unique 24’ wide one way drive-thru allowing customers to unload their belongings indoors. Available sizes include 5’ x 5’, 10’ x 10’, 10’ x 15’, 10’ x 20’, 10’x 25’, and 15’ x 20’. In addition to climate controlled self-storage, we also offer standard self-storage mini-warehouse units.
Our retail store offers boxes of all sizes and a variety of moving and packing supplies. The store, office, and PENSKE truck rental agency are open six days a week and our online reservation system is accessible 24-7.
Other features include: Digital keypad with personalized access codes, HD security monitoring, free use of large hand trucks and dollies, low cost tenant protection plans, and discounts on 2 nd floor units with elevator access.
We Have a Storage Unit to Meet Your Needs
- Place plastic “bedding” or wooden pallets on ground beneath furniture to keep moisture or mold from reaching them.
- Disassemble large furniture, if possible; apply wax to wooden furniture to protect finish.
- Polish metallic furniture to prevent oxidation that would damage the finish.
- Use lacquer for bronze or copper.
- Use professional services to clean and preserve furniture whenever possible.
- Wrap some form of cushioning around areas to prevent scratching and denting (bubble wrap, newspaper, towels, or blankets).
- Use end tables and dresser drawers as “boxes.”
- Remove light bulbs and shades from lamps and wrap lamps in cushioning material.
- Clean fabric furniture to prevent growth of mildew and mold while in storage.
- To prevent breaking, protect glass and mirrors by using mask tape to make an “X” on the surface.
- Corrugated cardboard can be used to protect either side of the glass or mirror.
- Place tables that remain un-assembled top-down on top of mattresses or other cushioning.
- Table tops can be placed against the wall.
- Place sofas, chairs, dressers right side up, the way you would have them in your home, to avoid damage.
- Use furniture covers to place over furniture.
- Use climate control; make sure all items are fully dry.
- Consider using rodent repellent.